MOTIVATIONAL MONDAY (1st Monday of each month)
Sharing and Savouring Secrets of Success…
THEME WORD: INSPIRE
- To inspire someone to something, or to do something; to stimulate them into activity, especially into artistic or creative activity
- To fill someone with a feeling of confidence, encouragement and exaltation
- To create a particular feeling in them (inspire someone with something or inspire something into someone)
- To be the origin or source of (a poem, piece of music etc)
- To guide or instruct someone (said of supposed divine power or influence)
(definitions from Chambers 21st Century Dictionary)
Hello dear followers and visitors.
It’s been a long time since I’ve posted something under this category.
Let’s just say that this New Year has both challenged and inspired me to be more consistent with my blogging!
I recently read a few posts about inspirational women.
Now I wonder, if you were to compile your own, who would feature on your list?
Looking at the candidates, I discovered that those who inspired others did so because of their passion, or their compassion. Think Mother Teresa. Think Lady Diana. Think Lady Pankhurst.
Dear reader, you have been born to fulfil a purpose and perhaps one day, if you are not already doing so, you will be seen as an inspirational figure – not necessarily in the eyes of the world but in the hearts and experience of those within your circle of influence.
So what’s your passion? Or, for whom do you have compassion?
The answer to these questions could give some indication about your life’s purpose and it could very well be the key to your future success.
Who inspires you?
What have you been inspired to do this year?
Did you enjoy reading this post? Is there something you would like to add regarding the theme of inspiration? Please don’t hesitate to leave me your response in the comment box below. I look forward to hearing from you.
CREDIT: The above CC0 image comes courtesy of Pixabay.com