My Thinking Corner
MY THINKING CORNER aims to share positive thoughts to encourage, inspire and motivate us on our journey in life and towards personal achievement and success.
Every Tuesday, Jacqueline Oby-Ikocha hosts a weekly challenge to share snippets of positive thoughts. If you’d like to join in, please check out this link for further details.
Today my thoughts are on the subject of LIFE. I’ve heard it said that life is a gift. If that is the case (and I believe it is so) then the onus is upon us to unwrap it and enjoy it.
How can we make the most of this precious but transient gift, with which God has blessed us?
Here are my thoughts on how we can enjoy an abundant, satisfying life which glorifies our gracious Giver.
- Don’t just make a living – make a life! (i.e. a meaningful, productive, God-honouring and successful life).
- The four key ingredients of a successful life are:
- Love – unconditional love (for God, self and others)
- An indomitable spirit (develop a refuse-to-give-in mindset)
- Faith (in God)
- Be a giver. A constant ‘taker’ in life becomes fat with egotism, ingratitude and selfishness. As a giver (of your encouragement to others, love, kindness, time and resources), your generosity will reap dividends.
As the Bible promises:
Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you.
Luke 6:38 (NKJ)
Thoughts are free from toll
What are your thoughts? Do you have a favourite quote regarding life? Why not share it in the comment box below.
Purpose-driven believers and dream-achievers, have a blessed and productive week!
💖 💖 💖