Dear fellow bloggers, followers and visitors,
I’ve decided to look back at some of the posts shared and the following were picked either from my favourite or my most popular posts this year.
- Is there a dream, goal or vision that you’ve abandoned or neglected because you felt discouraged? Are you willing to try again, to persist until you succeed? To read more click here
- This popular post encourages readers to enjoy the gift of life
- Forgive me for this shameless self-promotion 😉
- Well – it’s not always about me! This post is a reblogged poem that is a personal favourite and also proved to be highly popular with visitors. If you’ve never read it – go visit. If you have – go and re-acquaint yourself! And don’t forget to leave this young lady an encouraging comment.
- What on earth are you doing? Intrigued? Waste no more time. Go visit this page
- An attitude of gratitude – My “thank you” poem to blog followers and visitors.
- An inspirational post particularly for those who feel it’s too late to achieve their dreams.
- My debut blog event
- Tick tock! There goes our life clock!
- Reaching for the stars – this post was written as an angry response to something I’d read – what say you?